www.educationboardresults.gov.bd Bangladesh Education Board এইচ এস সি HSC Result 2017 educationboardresults.gov.bd ২০১৭ Re-Scrutiny Exam Result 2017 www.educatioboardresults.gov.bd port 80 Bangladesh Education Board.
There are nine Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education are responsible for conducting the public examinations such as Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) level public examinations. The Boards are also responsible for the recognisation of the private sector educational institute.
এইচ এস সি ফলাফল ২০১৭ এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার ফলাফল 2017:-
এটা সবার জানা যে, সবার প্রথমে educationboardresults.gov.bd এই ওয়েবসাইট টি তে এইচএসসি এর ফলাফল দেওয়া হয় তারপরে অন্যান্য ওয়েবসাইট এটি থেকে রেজাল্ট নিয়ে তা তাদের সাইট এ প্রকাশ করে । প্রত্যেক বারের মত এবারো সর্বপ্রথম এই ওয়েবসাইট টিতেই ফলাফল প্রকাশ হবে । যাইহোক, এই পোস্ট টি তে আমি কয়েক টি ভাবে এইচ এস সি রেজাল্ট দেখার নিয়ম দিয়েছি আপনারা যেকোন একটি ফলো করে আপনাদের কাঙ্ক্ষিত রেজাল্ট টি পেতে পারেন, আর এই নিয়ম গুলো হল, অনলাইন এ দেখা, এসএমএস এর মধ্যমে মোবাইল দিয়ে দেখা। যাইহোক, তাহলে শুরু করা যাকঃ
Updated on 20th July 2017- Bangladesh Education Board HSC result 2017 will be published on 23 July, 2017. But hsc result 2017 can be published on 10th, 11th or 12th august, 2017. Because our education minister Mr. Nurul Islam Nahid announces that any of the three days is possible date to publish the hsc result.
- Step 1: Open Browser in you Computer/ Laptop/Mobile
- Step 2: Visit URL : www.educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Step 3: Select “Examination” as “SSC/ JSC/ HSC”.
- Step 4: Select “Year” from drop down menu as “2017”.
- Step 5: Select Board Name “_____”
- Step 6: Type your Roll Number “____”.
- Step 7: Type Your Registration Number “__________”.
- Final Step : Enter the security question like sum of two digit number.
- Click on Submit button to view your result.
- Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Barisal Conducted SSC/ HSC/JSC exams.The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Barisal (here in after referred as BISE) started its operation in 1999. It is an autonomous and self-regulating organization in the field of educational administration and management in Bangladesh.
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Chittagong BISE, Chittagong Conducted SSC/ HSC/JSC exams. The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education,Chittagong (here in after referred as BISE) started its operation in 1995.
- The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Comilla is an autonomous organization, mainly responsible for holding two public examinations (SSC & HSC) and for providing recognition to the newly established non-govt. educational institution and also for the supervision, control and developments of those institutions.
- Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education ,Dhaka The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka was established on 7 May 1921 according to the recommendation of Sadler Commission.
- The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dinajpur (here in after referred as BISE) started its operation in 2006. SSC/ HSC/JSC/JDC Results will be announce on May 2017
- The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Jessore was established for Khulna division in 1963. When BISE, Jessore sailed its journey in 1963, there were only four (greater) districts, namely, Khulna, Jessore, Barisal and Kushtia having a total of only 20 colleges and 508 schools.
- Board is responsible for organization, regulation, supervision, control and development of Intermediate and Secondary education, holding public examinations (both S.S.C. and H.S.C. examinations) holding control on secondary and higher secondary institution and promotion.
- The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sylhet is an autonomous organization, mainly responsible for holding two public examinations (SSC & HSC) and the result of SSC/ HSC exam announced on May 2017
- Alia Madrasah was established in 1780 by British government and formed Madrasaheducation Board of Bengal. Madrasah Education was then started formally.
Technical Board SSC/ HSC/JSC/JDC Results 2017:-
- Bangladesh Technical Education Board came into existence with the jurisdiction over the entire area of Bangladesh to organize, supervise, regulate, control and develop technical and vocational education.